|Experienced web programmer|
• Post secondary degree in Computer Science or closely related field
• Analytical, thorough, resourceful and detail-oriented
• Team and customer service-focused -Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible with an ability to learn quickly
• Experience with MySQL, PHP, Java Script, HTML
• Experience with databases. -2-3 years programming experience in a commercial software environment.
• Knowledge of ASP/ASPX or JSP web programming technologies
• Experience with any graphical design tool (Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Paint Shop Pro, PhotoImpact, etc.)
• Design / publishing tools experiences, preferably MS FrontPage
• Experience with XML and XSL.
• Developing front-end/back-end web solutions utilizing PHP and MySQL.
• Writing (and occasionally design) code for our web based applications using PHP and MySQL
• Implementing new features -Maintain existing features
• Testing new and existing features.
Contract and commissions to eligible employees.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com